Code of Expectations
The Scout Law
- A Scout is to be trusted.
- A Scout is loyal.
- A Scout is friendly and considerate.
- A Scout belongs to the worldwide family of Scouts.
- A Scout has courage in all difficulties.
- A Scout makes good use of time and is careful of possessions and property.
- A Scout has self-respect and respect for others.
Please ensure you read and understand these expectations. Any breaches may result in penalties and being sent home from activities at your own expense. Whilst representing the Unit and Scouting, Explorers will live by our Scout Law and:
- . . . display respect and courtesy at all times to other participants and the public
- . . . behave appropriately and not cause offence to others
- . . . recognise meeting times and rules. If late, show courtesy and inform leaders
- . . . only sleep in allocated accommodation. No mixed sleeping
- . . . wear appropriate uniform as necessary and directed (usually shirt and neckie)
- . . . not purchase or consume cigarettes, alcohol or drugs. This is strictly forbidden